By clicking on the "Accept" button, you (the "Viewer") hereby agree to the terms of this
Data Access & Confidentiality Agreement (the "Agreement") with the Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries, of
The Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago ("Owner") and Lynx Information Systems Ltd ("LYNX"),
the latter acting as Manager of the Virtual Data Room.
1. In connection with the disclosure of certain geological and geophysical data (the "Confidential Information") by the
Owner for the purpose of viewing the Confidential Information on this website, LYNX and the Owner
are willing, in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, to disclose to the Viewer the
Confidential Information, which is held by LYNX as the Virtual Data Room Manager.
2. In consideration of the disclosure referred to in Paragraph 1 hereof, the Viewer agrees that the
Confidential Information shall be kept strictly confidential and shall not be downloaded, captured, scanned, transcribed, vectorized, sold, traded, published
or otherwise disclosed to any third party in any manner whatsoever, including by means of image file transfer or printed
reproduction without obtaining a Data Use Agreement with respect to the Confidential Information from the Owner.
3. The Viewer agrees to indemnify and save harmless LYNX and the Owner and their respective affiliates,
directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all actions, claims, damages, losses, expenses and costs,
inclusive of special, indirect or consequential damages, including loss of profit or loss of competitive position
by the Owner, which they or any of them may sustain, incur or become liable for as a result of the disclosure of the
Confidential Information to the Viewer pursuant to this Agreement or any breach of the terms of this Agreement by the
Viewer or any of the Viewer's affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents, and this indemnity shall
continue in full force and effect and be applicable regardless of whether any such persons who have caused or
contributed to such breach cease to be employed or engaged by the Viewer. Neither the Owner nor LYNX shall be
liable in an action initiated by the Viewer for special, indirect or consequential damages resulting from or arising
out of this Agreement or the disclosure of the Confidential Information, including, without limitation, loss of profit
or business interruptions, however same may be caused.
4. The Viewer acknowledges that neither the disclosure of Confidential Information nor the entering into this Agreement
shall be construed as granting the Viewer any right or license to use Confidential Information for any purpose or in any
manner, other than the viewing specified herein.
5. The Viewer acknowledges and agrees that, in the event of a breach or threatened breach of this Agreement, LYNX
and the Owner will suffer irreparable harm for which damages would not be an adequate remedy, and accordingly either LYNX
or the Owner shall be entitled to equitable relief, including injunction and specific performance, and the Viewer
hereby consents to any preliminary or ex parte application for such relief to any court of competent jurisdiction. No
failure or delay by LYNX or the Owner in exercising any of its rights or pursuing any remedies available hereunder
or at law or in equity shall in any way constitute a waiver or prohibition of such rights and remedies in the event of a
breach of this Agreement or any agreement entered into in furtherance hereof.
6. The Owner hereby represents and warrants that it has the right and authority to disclose the Confidential Information
to the Viewer and hereby empowers LYNX to make the Confidential Information available over this web site. LYNX
and the Owner, however, make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy and completeness
of the Confidential Information disclosed hereunder, and the Viewer expressly acknowledges the inherent risk of error in the
acquisition, processing and interpretation of geological and geophysical data. Neither LYNX nor the Owner nor any of
their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees or agents shall have any liability whatsoever with respect to the
use of or reliance upon the Confidential Information by the Viewer.
7. As between the Owner and LYNX only, this Agreement shall not be interpreted or otherwise used in any manner to
determine the respective rights or interests of the Owner and LYNX in or to the Confidential Information, including
the right to disclose same.
8. This agreement shall enure to the benefit of and be binding upon the Viewer, the Owner and LYNX and their
respective successors, receivers, trustees and permitted assigns.
9. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York,
United States of America in relation to any matter arising hereunder.